How to Use Period Calculator

Are you having problems determining the dates for your monthly period? If so, you should know that a period calculator will help you to estimate the date for your next menstruation. This calculator can give estimated details including the starting dates for your periods over the next twelve months or the next year. You might… Read More »

How to Use Period Calculator

Spread the love

493 thoughts on “How to Use Period Calculator

1. Emem

my period has just started, I had my period on 14 July which lasted for 7 days. Please how many days cycle is my period? Thanks

1. Mickalia

Hi there Naa, this indicates that you are having irregular periods. This can be due to change in diet, stress or hormonal fluctuations, etc.

2. Ifenowo dupe

I’ve never noticed any mucus when its my ovulation, I only feel pains around my waist, does it mean ovulation or what?

1. Mickalia

Hello Ifenowo, there might not be any noticeable mucus, every female experiences this differently, some spot, cramp or have a discharge.

3. Ogunseye bola

Hi my name is Halimath,I did family planing the injection and have stopped it since June,but I was unable to conceive since,please what do I do to become pregnant fast please because my home is on fire.

1. Mickalia

Hello Ogunseye bola, you have to keep trying around the time you are fertile. Some women have to try up until a year. If until after a year you haven’t conceived then see your doctor.

1. Liz

Hi
        I also did family planning injection to be precised but I stopped when I wanted to get pregnant again and in two months I got pregnant.
        Please take folic acid too. Thanks

4. Ben Joy

Just checked and I guess the calculation is wrong. Why did I see my period today i,e 29th December instead of 3rd Jan 2018? Somebody please answer me. Thanks.

1. Mickalia

Hello Ben Joy, this date is not way off. There is nothing abnormal about this.

5. Ibukun Ayodeji

Please ma when should my next period start and how do I calculate, November period starts 23 and ends 29 of Nov. Then what do I do in an abnormal period. Thanks ma. Aderonke.

6. Blessing

What could delay my period? It ended last on 14/2/2018, I had sex on 2/03/2018. I do have a 26 days cycle. Today is 12/03/2016, yet I have not seen it. Am scared am pregnant.

1. Mickalia

Hello Blessing, well you might be pregnant. Take a pregnancy test 7 days after your missed period to accurately determine this.

7. Blessing

Please I have been trying to conceive for more than seven years now to no avail
    Please what could have been the problem

1. Mickalia

Hello Blessing, you need to see your doctor to find out what may be the problem.

8. Oyin

I had an abortion on 9/4/2018. Also had unprotected sex on 14th and 15th but I used post pill afterwards. Started noticing tiny drops of blood on 16th. What could be wrong with me please?

1. Mickalia

Hello Oyin, bleeding could be related to post pill or follow up of abortion.